Abstracts submissions are now open for #ANZUP21 ASM.
1. The submitted abstract must be original work, although encore abstracts are permitted.
2. Abstracts are limited to 300 words, excluding author(s) names, affiliations, organisations and references.
3. Results must be included. Abstracts with "results will be presented" statement will not be considered.
4. If the abstract is submitted by someone other than the presenter, the author(s) and presenter must be clearly identified.
5. Abbreviations may be used as per the BJUI guidelines. For abbreviations not listed in BJUI, first spell out in its entirety then include the abbreviations in a bracket afterwards then use the abbreviation where necessary from then on i.e Australian and New Zealand Urogenital and Prostate (ANZUP) Cancer Trials Group.
6. Please submit your abstract in the following format:
- Author (first name, last name and organisation/s in the order they should appear);
- Content (300 word limit);
- References (no more than 3 references listed in numerical dot points.
7. Abstract submission closes 15 August 2021.
Successful abstracts will be notified from 1 September 2021 via email. Should you have any questions regarding the abstract submission process please do not hesitate to contact #ANZUP21 ASM organisers or the ANZUP team.
NB: If you are an ANZUP member and submit a successful abstract, one author is eligible for a complimentary registration.