Our Conference Secretariat, Catalyst Event Solutions, has confirmed accommodation at hotels in close proximity to the Adelaide Convention Centre for delegates to book during the dates of the Annual Scientific Meeting (ASM).
You are encouraged to secure your accommodation through the Conference Secretariat to ensure you receive the below negotiated and competitive rates.Accommodation can be booked during the on-line registration process. Alternatively please contact the Conference Secretariat on email@example.com
or 02 9419 4889 to discuss.
- The rates below are NOT available by contacting the hotels directly.
- Rooms are limited and are on a first come first served basis.
- Should you need nights outside of the main ASM dates please email us to request.
- Rates are for room only – breakfast is not included, as it will be available at the ASM as part of the ASM Program.
- Please check the specific Terms and Conditions applicable to each Hotel available during the on-line registration process.
0.3 km from The Adelaide Convention Centre
In the heart of Adelaide’s cultural precinct, The Playford brings together a rich tapestry of South Australia’s food, wine and artistry with a passion for service excellence and genuine hospitality. Spoil yourself with a stay at Australia’s most awarded boutique hotel. Indulge in the luxury of the elegant rooms while you explore all that Adelaide’s arts, cultural and entertainment precinct has to offer.
Run of House Guestroom – $199.00 per room, per night includes:
- 24-hour access to the health club (pool, spa, sauna and gym)
- A complimentary morning newspaper
- Daily housekeeping service
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Walk in shower, heated towel rail, luxury amenities and 1 king size bed
- Check in 2pm Sunday to Friday, and 3pm Saturday. Check out 11am
- Children aged 12 and under can stay for free, when sharing the same room as parent(s) based on a maximum of 3 persons to a room. Third adult rate applicable $50 per night. Rollaway bed if required $60 per night.
- Breakfast may be added on consumption on the day at $31 per person for Continental and $36 per person for buffet.
0.2 km from The Adelaide Convention Centre
Exclusively positioned on the banks of the River Torrens, InterContinental Adelaide provides luxury city centre accommodation and dining. Situated adjacent to the Adelaide Festival Centre, Convention Centre, Casino and directly opposite the spectacular Adelaide Oval, their location provides effortless exploring and entertainment at your fingertips. A short walk from the hotel door, you will find yourself immersed in cultural North Terrace, home to the Art Gallery of South Australia, the Museum, Parliament House and the tranquil Botanic Gardens. Shopping in Rundle Mall is moments away.
Spacious, well-appointed Superior Rooms offer clean design, perfect for both business and leisure.
Superior room – $185.00 room, per night includes:
- King Bed (twin available on request)
- 35 square metres
- Entrance to the gym and swimming pool
- Complimentary internet access in all rooms, lower lobby meeting spaces and the lobby area
- Maximum 3 adults, with a 3rd adult fee of $50 per night. Or 2 adults and 1 child under 12, with no extra charge when utilising extra bedding
- Check in at 3pm, check out at 11am.
- A full buffet breakfast may be added on consumption on the day for $25 per person.
Miller Apartments Adelaide is an award winning property consisting of one, two and three bedroom fully self-contained apartments and is superbly located in the heart of the city. Friendly, impeccable service is coupled with spacious, contemporary apartments to create a pleasurable and satisfying stay.
1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment: $159 per night
2 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment: $259 per night, rates include:
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment: 1 Queen Bed, rates are for 2 guests, maximum 3 guests.
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe Apartment: 2 Queen Beds, rates are for 4 guests, maximum 5 guests.
- One bathroom
- Full kitchen
- Unlimited FREE WiFi Internet
- Bespoke custom furniture and artwork
- Check in at 2pm, check out at 10am.
- In room laundry facilities on request, subject to availability. Coin-operated machines available on ground floor to use.
- 40" LED TV.
- Add a sofa bed or rollaway bed for $50 extra per night.
- Apartments are served daily.
The Adelaide Convention Centre is conveniently located in the heart of the city centre and nestled within the beauty of the Riverbank Precinct, surrounded by parklands and the River Torrens. It is in close proximity to the medical hub, entertainment, cultural and sport precincts, the Centre is a short walk to international and boutique hotels and accommodation. Public transport, the Adelaide Railway Station and a taxi ramp are on the doorstep.
From Adelaide Airport
The airport is just seven kilometres from the ACC making it a quick and economic taxi ride away.
Additional information on Adelaide Airport is available by clicking here
The ACC is just seven kilometres away from the airport by taxi, making it a quick and economic taxi ride.
At the airport there is a designated taxi rank located at the left of the pedestrian plaza as you walk out of the terminal. Concierges provide a safe environment and allocate taxis to passengers. They can also organise taxis with wheelchair access, five-seaters and maxi taxis for larger groups or station wagons for large amounts of baggage. There is a $3 levy added to fares for taxis leaving the airport.
Once at the Centre, three main taxi companies operate in the Adelaide metropolitan area and can be booked for pick up or drop off from the North Terrace and Morphett Street Bridge entrances. Please visit the ACC’s main Reception Desk for assistance in booking a taxi.
Hiring a rental car at the airport gives you the freedom to control your own schedule and explore what South Australia has to offer. Car rental desks are located on the ground level of the terminal adjacent to the baggage claim area.
If you are driving to the ACC, there are two undercover car parking options with the North Terrace and the Riverbank car parks. Both are located directly under the Centre and are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
View the map of how to get to the car park, here
Clearance is two metres and automated payment stations accept credit/debit cards (1.5% surcharge applicable). Both car parks are fitted with video surveillance camera systems and security patrols these areas.
If you wish to use public transport to/from Adelaide Airport, Adelaide Metro offers an express double decker bus service called JetExpress between the airport and the city.
Adelaide is great to tour by bike as well, including City of Adelaide’s Free Bikes
The ACC provides a range of accessibility options and facilities. All car parks and buildings are wheelchair accessible.
Further information can be found by clicking here
If you require help with accessibility, please notify our Conference Secretariat during the on-line registration process.
Normal banking hours are Monday to Thursday 9.30am – 4.00pm and Fridays 9.30am – 5.00pm, excluding public holidays. 24 Hour Automatic Teller Machines (ATMs) can be found throughout the City and Shopping Centres. There are four major banks in Australia which offer a full range of banking services including currency conversions and sale of travellers cheques including Commonwealth Bank, Westpac Bank, ANZ Bank and the National Australia Bank.
Decimal currency is used in Australia – units are dollars and cents. All major credit cards are widely accepted in Australia.
for current exchange rates.
Electricity and plug outlets
220-240V is standard in Australia. Electricity sockets take two or three flat, not rounded, prongs. North Americans and Europeans will need to buy a converter before they leave home.
Vaccinations are not required unless you have come from a yellow fever- infected country zone within six days prior to your arrival. You do not need any other health certificate to enter Australia. Australia has a high standard of hygiene and doctors and dentists are highly trained and hospitals are well equipped.
In the event of illness whilst at the ASM, please contact the closest from the below, for support and assistance:
- Conference Secretariat at the Registration Desk located in Foyer F on the Ground Floor, or
- Your Hotel Reception Desk, or
- Adelaide Convention Centre staff.
Your ASM registration does not include any type of insurance.
It is therefore strongly recommended that delegates take out adequate travel and/or health insurance prior to commencement of travel. Further information can be obtained from your travel agent.
Australia operates on a digital network, therefore analogue mobile or cell phones cannot be used. Temporary sim cards can be purchased from convenience stores, department stores or phone outlets.
Australia has very strict importation laws and like most countries we place great emphasis on protecting our native fauna and flora from infectious diseases and other hazardous substances. The Australian Quarantine and Inspection Service (AQIS) provide quarantine inspection services for the arrival of international and domestic passengers. For more information regarding specifically what you are able to bring into Australia visit the Australian Government Biosecurity website http://www.agriculture.gov.au/biosecurity