4 –6 JUNE, BOSTON, US
Applications open February 8 2019 and close 22 March 2019
ANZUP Cancer Trials Group is pleased to announce its partnership with Astellas Oncology to host the inaugural Prostate Cancer Masterclass to be held in Boston 4-6 June, 2019 immediately following ASCO.
The 2 ½ day Masterclass, convened by Professor Chris Sweeney, will provide a comprehensive update on current best practice, emerging clinical evidence, and recent expert opinions in prostate cancer management. It will also aim to encourage greater collaborations and transdisciplinary research.
Successful applicants will be supported to attend the Prostate Cancer Masterclass.
To review the Prostate Cancer Masterclass flyer please click here.
CRITERIA AND ELIGIBILITY
- Targeting up to six clinicians with College Fellowships (medical/radiation/surgical oncology, nuclear medicine);?
- Demonstrable involvement in clinical trials;
- Active and engaged ANZUP members, (regular participant at ANZUP meetings including subcommittees, ASM and concept workshops);
- Minimum 12 months membership
Applicants will provide a one pager to accompany their application outlining their clinical research experience; plans for ongoing career in clinical research; and how they plan to be involved with ANZUP.
Up to 6 clinicians will be selected to attend the inaugural Prostate Cancer Masterclass. Applicants will be selected through a competitive process administered by ANZUP.
Successful applicants will be notified in writing.
- Return airfares and accommodation to Boston to participate in the 2 ½ day Prostate Cancer Masterclass;
- Complimentary registration to the 2 ½ day program.
- A Masterclass report for publication in ANZUP’s UPdate and to Astellas Oncology;
- Presentation at the Best of GU and / or regional meeting, or ANZUP MDT Masterclass.
Please fill in the application form answering all required questions, along with a 1 page document to support your document and send to email@example.com
Our thanks to Astellas Oncology for their support of the Prostate Cancer Masterclass.