ANZUP is a cooperative clinicial trials group established to bring together the professional disciplines and groups involved in researching and treating cancers of the genitourinary system together with people with personal experience of these cancers.
ANZUP membership is open to anyone working in the field of cancer care or cancer research in a professional capacity.
ANZUP Membership benefits include:
- Access to a multidisciplinary network of Urogenital and Prostate Cancer researchers, clinicians, nurses, psychologists, scientists, allied health and consumer representatives.
- Opportunity to contribute to the scientific and strategic development of ANZUP through its SAC and subcommittees
- Support for the development of investigator-initiated studies
- Mentoring and support of young investigators across all our research activities
- ANZUP newsletter UPdate and regular sector news updates
- Discounted registration at ANZUP’s annual scientific meeting
- Access to educational resources, workshops and seminars
- Access to grant and award opportunities
- Voting rights at ANZUP annual general meeting and other general meetings
Other benefits that will be extended from time to time for members only
ANZUP continues to work hard to provide the very best quality of cooperative clinical trials research, integrating all the disciplines and interested stakeholders involved with genitourinary cancer. We believe that the future of research in Australia depends on bringing young scientists and clinicians together to set the research agenda and to ensure that we continue to improve in what we are doing.
- Young investigators have the opportunity to participate in the various committees and subcommittees of ANZUP to set the research agenda and strategies.
- New ideas can be developed into fully operational clinical trials, with the ability to add value from our subcommittees engaged in Correlative and Translational Research or in Quality of Life and Supportive Care.
- Protocol development is undertaken with the support of senior mentors within the group.
- People who wish to continue to develop their skills have opportunities for further training, either within ANZUP-affiliated centres or elsewhere.
- ANZUP also currently supports positions for research fellows based at the NHMRC Clinical Trials Centre in Sydney.
Profession Category *:
Do you live in a rural / remote area? *:
Proposed By *:
Seconded By *:
If you are unable to identify a proposer and/or seconder please contact ANZUP
who may be able to assist you.