ANZUP invites you to consider participating in our Corporate Supporter Program. ANZUP is keen to work with all companies, including the Pharmaceutical Industry, to build partnerships which are successful and mutually beneficial.
Some of the benefits to your organisation could include:
- Access through ANZUP to our multidisciplinary cancer clinical expert on urogenital cancers which could provide advice and support to Scientific Advisory Boards;
- Annual update on ANZUP cancer trials and potential for new concepts;
- Information on ANZUP meetings and other items on its calendar;
- Invitation to a biannual meeting with the Chair / Executive Officer to discuss new initiatives, concepts, upcoming events e.g. Annual Scientific Meeting;
- Opportunity to propose / collaborate on other educational events;
- Acknowledgement in our quarterly newsletter;
- Acknowledgement on our website;
- Opportunities for co-badging of various education resources developed by ANZUP.
If you would like more information on how you or your company can participate in this program and support our research activities please don't hesitate to contact us. If you would like to discuss other philanthropic opportunities whereby we could work together to develop a program to meet your corporate/social responsibility objectives and our shared mission please contact the Executive Officer Margaret McJannett firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (02) 9562 5033.
With your assistance, we will continue to work together to find new and better treatments for urogenital cancers and better outcomes for our community.
ANZUP is pleased to be working with our 2013 Corporate Supporters