ANZUP is delighted to announce that our 2017 Annual Scientific Meeting will be held at Pullman Albert Park in Melbourne, 16-18 July 2017. The event's theme will be 'The Art & Science of Best Practice.'
Earlybird registrations and Abstracts and Concept submissions open
1 February 2017.
The preliminary ASM 2017 Program will be released shortly. Program highlights include:
State of the art presentations from leading international and Australian experts;
The Evening Symposium
Up-to-date management and research for prostate and other genitourinary cancers
Opportunities for researchers to present their research
Our clinical trial Concept Development Workshop
Overviews of current and planned ANZUP trials
The ANZUP MDT Masterclass where delegates have the opportunity to have questions answered by expert panels
- Our Community Engagement Forum, A Little Below the Belt
- Travel Fellowships available for ANZUP members!
- Silke Gillessen - Medical Oncologist at Kantonsspital, St Gallen Switzerland and Chair of the EORTC GU Group
- Robert Lee - Radiation Oncologist at Duke University, Durham, North Carolina, USA
- Alex Kutikov - Associate Professor of Urologic Surgical Oncology, Fox Chase Cancer Centre, Philadelphia, USA
- Bente Thoft Jensen - Senior Researcher, Department of Urology, Aarhus University, Denmark
- Peter Black - Urologist and Senior Research Scientist, Vancouver Prostate Centre, Vancouver BC, Canada
The highlights of the ANZUP 2016 Annual Scientific Meeting event can be read here on Storify. Members can access the presentations from the event here in our resources section. Thank you to everyone who made the event possible, in particular to our International Guest Speakers Dean F. Bajorin, M.D., Piet Ost M.D. PhD and Dr. John Oliffe.